A meeting for leaders to facilitate networking among the various sectors and provide a voice for their respective communities.
The mains aims of the forum is as follows:
- To provide a forum for leaders from the local and national statutory sectors, faith, voluntary, community and business sector as well as concerned individuals to discuss and seek joint working solutions on issues of community welfare, the promotion of communal values and unity.
- To facilitate networking among various sectors.
- To create a forum for open and proactive discussion.
- To provide a voice for communities
- To provide a real opportunity for consultation and information sharing.